The Red Carpet ♥



Saturday, January 14, 2012
These amazing poly days 5:50 AM

It really scares me that there're just 5weeks left of my poly life. Poly is my best schooling days, and I'm glad I have such awesome classmates. It's such a pity that I only start to really enjoy much of my poly days only in year 3. But, at least it happened. Those long breaks we had and will always go to th media room to watch movie, training th Kpop fanatics to walk faster to th stn, FYP in media room, small things like thinking of whr to eat for lunch to big plans like an overseas trip together.

It's weird how people say to treasure bfr you lose smtg, but whn I start to treasure, it scares me more as the days pass because it means we're moving nearer to the finishing line.

5 more weeks to go, but hopefully it won't be goodbye just yet.


#foreveraloners


































What is poly fun without you people?

SylviaQ.

Previous Next
Disclaimer
yourladywannabe.bs.cm Y
Hello.


theLADY


Sylvia
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.-Tennyson

Advert

Photobucket



f.


babyyyy