The Red Carpet ♥



Wednesday, January 09, 2013
Sylvia's 21st 1:05 AM

Okay, so I blogged only 3 times in 2012...
And the opening post for 2013 is gonna be my 21st celebration party :)

Special thanks to Dexter who came and helped me out the whole day, and every single one who came and the efforts you all put in to get me a present. Thank you alllll!




My girls who were SOOO late!


Dearest 02s



Buffet from lexin.com.sg!
Whacked the fish hahah
Shld've eaten more prawns..

Welcome banner that Shuyi printed for me :)

Princess in a Tiara and a hundred dollars dress waiting for a prince to put on glass shoes for.

We were the first to whack the food hahaha


Cake arrived! 

Dory

The Halal Food!

Daphne's a good photographer

Laughing cause Shuyi did Daffy's trademark action to her... hahaha

Giving out pudding time!


Want spoon?

My trademark pose hahah Meow
But damnit, I lost my meow at the chalet.
I C**** you whoever who took it....sincerely.
(if you are not my friend hahah)


Ong eh putting on her present for me. Shared with Shuyi and I think Benny, our Barbie Boy
And me rushing the bartenders to hurry back cause I wanna sing song cut cake!

Shuyi's very thoughtful gift *heart*

Thank you Elaine and Xinyi, even though Xinyi wasn't there :)

Shoes' from Diane and Daphne. Thank you girls!!
I was putting on my shoes and Michelle asked me to be a staircase model. Hahaha

Singing the bday song for me :)

My wonderful bartenders

Diane and Daphne!
We met only once last year but they've proved to be really good friends.
Love you two 

My very wonderful childhood girl and his gf :)

My dear 02s! 

SPSU!

My wonderful girls since secondary school and the very pretty WS hehehe 

02 Family 


Finally cutting the $280 pretty cake :(
I wish I had more photos though.

I think this was Aisha telling me she had to leave alr. hahah 

Reguerdon Brudder! Mhad!

They are known as the St Pats group to me hahah

Drunkard.


Drove all these home alone the next day...
Thank you people for the gifts 

Here are the credits:

Charles and Keith Clutch and Face Shop products from Elle, Simster, LY sister and daughter Cheryl 

Agnes B and Swarovski Bracelets 
Agnes B from Michelle, Shuyi and Benny
Swarovski from Elaine and Xinyi


Masks from Jia Qi aka WS hehe

H&M Clutch from Pei Qi
Aiyo, forget to remove pricetag leh.

Watch I think is from Patrick and Marissa(?)

Victoria Secret pouch set from Faizah and Aisha 
The mist smells awesome! Thank you!

Thank you Potato for the Top Shop bag and bikini

Dmarts Shoes from Dear Donovan and his gf!
And he really waited in the shop for a long time just because he didn't know my size and I was sleeping so I didn't answer his calls. Hahah he gave me 30 miss calls and 80 msges bfr I woke up.
Thanks for the most wonderful effort 

Gifts from my bartenders.
Cluedo boardgame and idk wht perfume bt it smells awesome!
The Cluedo was funny. Hahah
We shall meet up to play 


Balloon, and shoes(as mentioned) and a $50 note and small music boxes and the Tiara was from the crazy girls Diane and Daphne.
They made me feel so bad! We met only once last year?! But the efforts they spent on my present didn't slack at all. And they stayed till 2am just because I wanted them to stay longer 
I love you girls so much!
And honestly, I was secretly wishing for a big balloon too. Hahah

Bag I think is from Akif!

Thank you all so much for the efforts in the presents and thank you all for coming down.
Sorry if I didn't entertain you guys well and up till now I have no idea what I was doing also.
I was just running everywhere trying to spend 30sec with each grp then moving on. Hahah

But I really appreciate and though this party took a lot of my time and effort and money, this party also allowed me to see who really treated me as friends. I saw where I stand in people's hearts. And I'm glad I saw that. Cause I didn't know I stand so tall in some of your hearts. You people touched me, so thank you 

Previous Next
Disclaimer
yourladywannabe.bs.cm Y
Hello.


theLADY


Sylvia
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.-Tennyson

Advert

Photobucket



f.


babyyyy