The Red Carpet ♥



Tuesday, January 15, 2013
1:24 AM

Yah, I can't believe it too that I'm Blogging.
I tell you. Not easy bringing a DLSR around k. But I've no compact camera :(

Anyway, Saturday, 12th Jan
Had to travel down to Aranda which is in Pasir Ris, which is in a very far end from where I stay.
So, I used the chance to visit Duck's place first.
Drove on PIE for 25mins straight and I felt like sleeping halfway....

This is Precious, daughter of Lovey.
I've also known them for years. Poor Precious, partially blind now cause her mum scratched her eye. Due to stress when they were moving house 2 years ago. But she's still very lovely. And she seems happy. She's really cuteeeeeeee.


So many memories in their place. They brought a lot of furniture from their previous place, where we used to grow up.

Cause I was in Army theme, and he took out his helmet.... LOL

This is Duck's girlfee. She's really sweet and nice!

Dominic, Donovan's brudder.
We grew up tght too!
He's now a teacher in SJI!

Look at us! We were so young thn, I think I was...6 or 7?



Look at Dom's room! Incredibly neat I tell you. I like!

Retreated to Don's room and we watched Uncertain (I think this is the title) and it was BORING.


Headed off to Hui Yu's 21st at Aranda!


Cause her 'cake' didn't allow candles haha

We haven't meet for so long! Miss working with you.

Group Photo!

We played a watergun game!

Jia Min Jiejie

Chinese Botak is Jason, and he was saying '你很瘦??????'
And I took it when he was dragging the last word hahah

Helmi was my partner in the watergun game!


Sunday
#ootd
Bart Simpson, Shoes from Duck and Gf, Clutch from Pei Qi

Luvving this musical box. It's tune calm me down when I'm angry and arranges my thoughts in me when I am upset.
Thank you Diane and Daphne for this present!

Went with mum to Pariss for seafood buffet!
I was expecting better standards but.... meh. We didn't like it.
$50+/person that night and I would rate it 2/5.
I really didn't like it. I would rather dine at Nihon Mura.


Our first time trying fresh mussels!
Erm, not a fan of it. And only tried once cause my Hep B jab is way overdue. 

I luv teas! I think this is the best section. Hehehe


In the buffet, only this amount of salmon sashimis are placed out and people would fight for it like war.

So when the sashimi was OOS for awhile, I stood there and waited along with other girls.
And the chef asked me if I was waiting for the sashimi, I nodded and he asked me to pass him my plate.
So I did and he placed this amount of sashimis on my plate! Hahaha
Could felt the death stares from the other girls waiting. So I said my thanks and left ASAP. hahaha


Bought these two books cause I'm done with my John Green books and have alr started on Perks.
And I've already ordered another 4 more books from Amazon.
Since when was I a bookworm?

Previous Next
Disclaimer
yourladywannabe.bs.cm Y
Hello.


theLADY


Sylvia
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.-Tennyson

Advert

Photobucket



f.


babyyyy