The Red Carpet ♥



Monday, January 21, 2013
18th 19th Jan 2:20 AM

Sorry for the poor qualities of the photos.
These are from my iPhone. I want a compact camera~ wehhhh~

Updates on my weekend. I am getting boring on my blog...even I feel it lor.
My inner clown is in coma.

Flyday, headed back home after lesson and prepared myself for town. Supposed to be a night of play nation but we had a change of plans and headed down to Swee Choon fr supper first then to Jonathan's place for some poker!



This is his living room. What madness.
Gonna plan for a BBQ at his place soon! Hehehe

Dabao-ed Swee Choon egg tarts! 
Thank Elaine!


First time officially playing poker and I won $0.80 cents from 5cents bet.
CNY must up a bit hor!

Went back home and shared maggie mee with my maid.
The first in 14 years

Saturday

My lovely baby. We are in the eyes of a fish.

Carrying 10kg

And then headed for some play nation with the same lovely people.
Playing board game for a change. And it's as fun as console games lor!
I think we were the noisiest in the whole room. hahah

Talking about clubbing tght but Dex asshole la.
It may never happen

126 after play nation!

Benny's old man head


Apple made herself very comfortable lor

Nua on a cold weather



Previous Next
Disclaimer
yourladywannabe.bs.cm Y
Hello.


theLADY


Sylvia
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.-Tennyson

Advert

Photobucket



f.


babyyyy