The Red Carpet ♥



Wednesday, February 20, 2013
CNY 2013 12:00 AM

Finally transferred all my photos from the phone to my HDD.
Why after 2 years? Cause.....

And I dont even have a single song in my phone.

Fridge on 除夕.
Full of foooood
All gone now though.




Reunion Dinner.
Sucks. I didn't like the food at all.
Pui.

Fish Maw cause I anti Shark's Fin soup


I eat Flower

What salty rice


Photo of the day for Chu Yi, 10th Feb
Visiting at Ahmah's house and then to watch Journey to the West with the family.

Met the bartenders at night for A Good Way to Die Hard.
Worst Die Hard I think.
He wanna couple w me, wear same jacket.



Chu Er, Uncle came over and I had my first every Triple 7 in my lifeeeeee

Met the bartenders again and we started being detectives.

13th Feb

Went for dinner w Mum at Shangri La.
After that we chilled at the lounge


14 Feb, Valentine's Day
Went for Beautiful Creatures w the Pork at Lot One.
And then to Gombak for Western w Elaine.

Jewel the very anti social cat
Majongggggg


 16th Feb
To Ass Pee for proj.

Har Pee Ren Ri

Then to the Twin's place cause their mum invited us!
And even catered buffet! Weeee





What?

 17th Feb
Went for 6km Zoo run w the mum!
Rained half way during the run!

 Had free entry to the Zoo so we got ourselves Rain Coats and explored the Zoo.
So in total we went around the Zoo twice
Muscle ache till siao the next day.
Every move I make is pain. Hahah

Lunch at th Zoooooo

This is the Authentic Zebra crossing



蛇年刑大运

Naked Mole Rat

These are the babies. And they are kept in this maze like thing with glass windows in some places. They are all linked though.
And at the end of the maze, there is this last hole...where they keep a snake.
My heart sank............. if the babies are adventurous...and accidentally drop in there, it's the end for them. And since it's all connected, the snake can actually travel to them too.
Whuttttttttttt :(
But we should feel sad for the snake too....that's all it ever does. Just staying there alone and eating mole rats.


Komodo Dragon feeding time


Gobbled up the chicken within 2 minutes.
And they can kill with a bite cause their saliva contains 50 kinds of bacteria.
I didn't know they are so deadly and can move so fast.

Sibei nua sia the Lion

Kwangsoo!

Got this from the Zoo for $10.
Unseen animals before, but once hot water in placed in, the animals will appear!

Omg this is horrible.
7K+ photos are all messed up in the folder.
Argh

And I am so not interesting.

Previous Next
Disclaimer
yourladywannabe.bs.cm Y
Hello.


theLADY


Sylvia
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.-Tennyson

Advert

Photobucket



f.


babyyyy