The Red Carpet ♥



Thursday, January 02, 2014
OUR DARK KNIGHT 7:03 PM


Firstly, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

And I'm so glad that I get to countdown w those dearest to me.

This post will be dedicated to the new addition of the family- Batman.

I joined SOSD in Nov last year so we have this group chat for our team. I woke up from my nap at around 11pm on 17th Dec 2013 and saw someone asking if we could foster Batman for the night. He wasn't under SOSD, he's just a stray that a stray feeder met. So I thought, why not? It's only for a night. Or maybe I wasn't fully awake.... but I said yes. LOL without asking my mum. When I told my mum after, she started worrying too much (mums....) But she knew of Batman even before I did. Apparently, one of the feeders is a UFM100.3 DJ and my mum was following her updates on FB. So we went down together to bring Batman up. Charmaine Yip, the DJ, or known as 丽梅, was sending him over.

When the leash was first passed to me, I got a shock on how strong he was. I've nv handled a big dog before and I didn't know he was going to be that big. I said yes without asking anything....HAHAH




These are the first photos we took tght. See how happy this boy is. Anyway, he was SUPER dirty. So we bathed him and found out he is afraid of water. Hahah Also, his stomach was growling so much.
I think this is also his first time being in a house.

 His first night here.

He is believed to be abandoned.

Why did they pick Batman out of all the other dogs?

This was taken from Li Mei's fb:

"昨晚忙完后,大概9点多rena打给我说,她找到batman了。但batman似在过去不见它的三个星期里,饱受了劫难一样,怎样都不肯离开Rena 的车。就这样,Rena舍不得却又因仍找不到可安置它的地方,继续懊恼地等着我到。我驱车赶到,时间已是晚间十点多。
这次再看到batman,它比上回毛发些许肮脏,身上更扎满了粒状带刺的植物。我和Rena 是一边转移它注意力,一边试图拔掉它身上这些扎肉的东西。后来在在无法找到安置它的地方,rena无奈决定开车走,待今天再回去载它。
只见当batman发现Rena车走,它于是死命地追。这一幕令跟在后的我,觉得很不舍和难过。追了好长一段路,当batman发现rena的车已无踪影时,它露出了一脸的恐慌。这时只见它转头看,聪明地发现了我的车就紧跟在后。于是它立刻往我车前挡,我于心不忍,只好把车停下。
就在这时候,只见batman不停地用它的前脚,拍打我的车窗,并不断发出哀嚎的声音,像是求我开门。我始终还是不忍心,于是开了车门让它上车。
当下我也不知道该怎么办,毕竟已是凌晨时分。于是我也管不着那么多,开始打电话求救,看是否能找到朋友,愿意收留它一晚。很幸运的,正当我心急如焚的当儿,Alice我们的听众打来告诉我,她找到了愿让batman暂住一晚的善心人。。
就这样,已过了凌晨时分,精疲力倦的我就载着它走。感人的是batman一路挺直着身体,乖乖地坐在副驾驶座位上,让我一路安全地送它到目的地。

果然狗如其名,好样的batman!"

Omg I need to translate now ah.....

"Last night after work, around 9pm Rena called me saying she found Batman. But after his disappearance for the past 3 weeks, he seems to have gone through a lot of sufferings and wouldn't leave Rena's car. Like he's afraid of going back out there. Hence, Rena couldn't bear leaving him and tried finding a place for him while waiting for me to reach. I rushed over and reached around 10+ pm.
Compared to the last time I saw him, he is dirtier and has small balls of prickly seeds on him. Rena and I worked together to distract him awhile another get those seeds off him. Not  being able to find a place, Rena decided to leave and come back today to fetch him.
When Batman realized Rena's car leaving, he chased hard after the car. This scene made me feel sad. After chasing for a distance, when Batman realised Rena's car cannot he seen anymore, he became frantic. He turned around and saw my car and blocked my way. I became soft hearted and stopped the car.
Just then, Batman kept using his front paw to knock on my car's window and whining, like begging me to open the door. I still couldn't bear, hence opened the door to let him in.
At that point of time, I was also at a lost. It was almost midnight. I started making calls for help to see if anyone can keep him for a night. Thankfully, when I was panicking, Alice, our listener called and told me she found a kind family for Batman.
Just like that, at midnight, the exhausted me brought him away. What's touching is that Batman sat obediently and allowed me to drive safely to the destination."


OMG I SPENT SO LONG TO TRANSLATE THIS.

But I think it's gonna be the main highlight of this post. Pardon some words or the sentence structure cause I direct translate. Hahah

And how did we decide to adopt him?

 This was before Li Mei came to take him back.

And when he was taken back, I MISSED HIM THE WHOLE TIME.

So I asked her the next day on how Batman was doing. That was when she called me and I talked to her a bit and then my mum called her while I went to the gym and after I was done, I found out that we've adopted Batman LOL


So he officially joined our family on 19th Dec 2013


I heard that he was used as a guard dog for some site. Leashed to the gate to bark at people kind.
Wahlao so mean. He is only 2 years old (estimated). He still likes running and all.
Then I think they let him go cause he was too aggressive??? Whuuuuut...

But I think he was bullied a lot. He is very defensive against other dogs (found some bites on him too when he first came) and.....please pardon me but I'm not trying to be racist here but he is very defensive against dark skinned people. Guess the foreign workers bullied him a lot at the site too.

Oh and kids. Maybe he knows that I don't like kids too.

First morning of being family. So happy to see my mum walking out of her room hahah

Curious.
What's a vacuum cleaner?

Both will automatically sit when treats are shown to them hahah


Sleep like a baby. Oh and I think he has never slept properly when he was out there.
He is still very alert when he's sleeping. And if anyone or Apple surprise him when he is sleeping, his first reaction will be to bite. But once he sees that it's us he stops. 


Just got scolded for something. Hahaha I think it was for wanting to bite Apple.

Brought him down myself for the first time with the leash I bought. SO NICE.
Blue polka dots

Bringing him down is a very challenging thing to do. He is so strong and he CHASES CATS.
Remember Cow cat? That stupid cat will purposely follow after I pull Batman away zzz

Cause it's very windly and cold at home now but he likes the wind so I have to wear warmer at home..

He is actually v skinny. He is still so boney.

First outing to Punggol Waterway Park
Unleashed him for awhile and he just kept following me....but he ran off once argh

 Very thankful for you, Batman.
He has also brought our family closer.
Even though you very mafan sometimes, we still love you.

This post took more than 1 hour....whutttttttt

Previous
Disclaimer
yourladywannabe.bs.cm Y
Hello.


theLADY


Sylvia
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.-Tennyson

Advert

Photobucket



f.


babyyyy