The Red Carpet ♥



Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Apple's 11th 8:48 PM

Okay this was taken a few days before her birthday la, but I like this photo so much. hahah
I didn't know she was staring back at me. But actually, I wasn't looking at her.
But look like hor? Angle uh angle.

Our pretty faces.

"Whoever said that diamonds are girls best friend never owned a dog"

Okay this is her actual birthday
Brought her to the same place we brought her to last year.

But it was just dinner last year.

And wearing KOTR top but the run was cancelled. My first run more than 10km :(


Aiyo she really hates swimming. It was $16/hr but she was in the water for like 5mins only.

Momma. But I actually address her as 坏蛋
She notti

Apple's salmon.


Mama's Fish and Chip
It was damn salty omg

Some sandwich using wholemeal bread or smtg.
I can make for you.

Feeding Apple while feeding myself.

Last year I did that also and I accidentally used her fork for myself.........

Emo girl cause I let her sit alone behind hahaha

And yah, collect all the stupid kitties then no space to put so they end up in the car.

K another day already. After my run. Hahah  I was so sticky but I just felt like hugging my dogggggg.


Last Friday, BANG! Apple, BANG!

Running under dat Sun is no funny matter.

25th Aug, CSC Run by the Bay
I didn't expect myself to do well cause I didn't sleep well the night before..all because I watched Conjuring like 2 weeks ago. I really cannot take horror. It haunts meeeeee for weeeeeeeks.
And so many times I felt like giving up cause it was SO hot.
Every time I pass the shades I just wanna sit there and stay there.
But yay! Completed it with a timing of 1hr04mins I think. I was expecting 1hr20mins.
hahaha
Plus my phone is crazy. Gave me shorter distance. tsk.
Maybe that's why I thought my stamina is now so bad every time I run.
6km in 50mins?! I felt so demoralized so many times last week!!! 

Gifts from my dearest girlfriend from BKK!

Previous Next
Disclaimer
yourladywannabe.bs.cm Y
Hello.


theLADY


Sylvia
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.-Tennyson

Advert

Photobucket



f.


babyyyy