The Red Carpet ♥



Saturday, November 30, 2013
11:54 PM

25th Oct 2013
Went over to sy's bro's place at Seng Kang to stay over for a night cause he was out of town and Peanut needed some taking care of.
Poor dog, seems like she's really really lonely there.

Still thankful.

Went back home to get th car to attend Weijie's 21st :) 

2nd Nov 2013
These were taken after running 5km. Yeah in my Halloween costume. Hahah
Where's the Haunt in Jurong.

9th Nov 2013
Brunch w my lovely 02s

Go brunch w my classmates also can bump into this boy....

12 Nov 2013
Went to sy's place for awhile to play w the kids.
So cute, but when they are whiney.....omg, I also wanna cry.




15th Nov 2013
 Supper clique
Taking photos of each other....

 Went to Dex's place to collection Elaine's 21st birthday cake baked by his sis!
 Thanks for the extra brownie for meeeee!
 I LOVE THESE LEMON TARTS
F*CKING AMAZING I LOVE IT YUMMMM


Wo de BFF

16th Nov 2013
Elaine's 21st Celebration!

Anyway, I had a run before that and reached all sweaty in my running attire. Hahah
Rushed to the toilet to bathe the first thing I reached there and paint my face.
Sorry I made everyone wait for the cake cutting. Hahah

I like how we all look so happy here :)

THEN DRINK UP DRINK UP

Then we ended up at Zouk. Lol I was totally not dressed for it.

Saw the Kimmy eat World after the club ended!

Back at RTC after party and I barely slept :(

18th Nov 2013
Night cycling

20th
 Collected th Tokyo bananas from my future sis in law hahaha
Ate 1, left in on my dining table, opened it a week later, LEFT 1
I think my mum finished it all sobz

My butch friend brought me to Punggol water park thing
SO NICE. Both the place and my fwen.

22nd Nov 2013
 She Wolf Pack *heart*

Finally met up w the hot and sexy Sylvia!
Sylvias in the photo. Shawna is close, but not close enough. So must crop out.
Lol, jk. She says she's too unglam in this photo :(
And the guy who took this for us either drunk or the skills really........

23rd Nov 2013
Stopped over Mich's place and we had an impromptu mah jong session and her mum prepared these for us hahah
Wiped out within 5mins

24th
Twinnies came over for dinner
HOW OLD  LIAO STILL ACT LIKE 16
But so funny hahahah


Cause 2 nights ago, my girlfriend Michelle can't fall asleep so she did this to me..

Finally met up w this girl for a date yesterday!

Met @eeeohs after that to cycle!

And today
Just went out to study.


Fav holiday of the year :)

Cow cat followed me while I was walking home. hahah

And am falling sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. damn it.

Previous Next
Disclaimer
yourladywannabe.bs.cm Y
Hello.


theLADY


Sylvia
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.-Tennyson

Advert

Photobucket



f.


babyyyy