The Red Carpet ♥



Wednesday, December 04, 2013
I lead a boring life 3:03 AM

SO I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY MINI GET AWAY TO BINTAN

Bought this w Elle that day from a lady who was selling keychains on the street and saying she has Stage one cancer and has a daughter. And she's v skillful, asking us to just let her explain. Explain alr, saying no to her seemed quite bad. Might be a hoax but if it's true, we've just bought her kid a happy meal.

We've got a Llama as a friend.

Been studying, or rather doing my assignment at Coffee Bean the past 2 nights at HV.
Sat inside the first night and it's freeeeezing cold inside. Could barely feel my hands the whole time inside.
Tried their Red Velvet Hot Cocoa and it's not bad leh! I like~

So boring so boring, life is so boring.

Previous Next
Disclaimer
yourladywannabe.bs.cm Y
Hello.


theLADY


Sylvia
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.-Tennyson

Advert

Photobucket



f.


babyyyy