The Red Carpet ♥



Thursday, September 19, 2013
"To love at all is to be vulnerable" 1:20 AM

 It was a rainy afternoon...

5th Sept 2013
 Finally met up with the girls. It took us a few weeks to finally settle on a date with no last minute back outs.

Let's meet again next Racial Harmony day.
Hahah



 Went to Ohblondz's hall to accompany her after that cause it was her first night staying there and the hall was....quite run down as compared to her previous hall.

8th Sept 2013
 Tampines run. Ranked 21th in my category also with my personal best with a net time of 1:01:28 

Photos I grabbed from Facebook
 Spot my mum

 Hahaha Pulled my mum to take photo at the beginning.
Maybe if I didn't do that I'd have a timing of 1hr lor. Hahah
And I look like some puffer fish pls.
Bought 4D for my bib also. Neh zhong leh...

"Boobies!"

Went to celebrate my grandmother's birthday after that at...er....I forgot the name of the place.
Beside Lot One that golf course place.
 So many candles!




 This sad looking fish is like...$100+ omg I almost cried for my mum.

 So many candles!!

 Erm, my family sure looks happy........
Why nv smile for camera one?!
Wish my ah mah 长命百岁 健健康康
Even if I have to prepare a cake full of candles I also don't mind.

Oh, I went to collect the cake bfr that and there's this chocolate thingy for the cake which says "生日快乐 妈妈“
and I asked for 75 candles. Wait they think my mum so old howwwwww

Omg as I am typing this a mosquito attacked me twice.
Omg you wait. I will kill you.
*side track*

Friday the 13th.
Met Clement fr dinner but no photos tght. Hahah
It was nice catching up with a friend whom I haven't met for quite some time!
 Are you rejecting me?!

14th Sept 2013
 Went to watch Ilo Ilo with th mum at JP.
It tells the story of having a maid in Singapore, point is there but I guess not every one can appreciate it la. I didn't like it at first also, but after thinking about it, it's not that bad.
Maybe because I have a maid hence I could relate to it.

15th Sept 2013
 Yellow Ribbon Prison Run.

It was the toughest 10km for me. Way too many up slopes.
Ankle hurt for the first 6km cause my shoe lace was too tight hahah
But I didn't want to stop until I really couldn't take it anymore. So I stopped and loosen the lace and carried on.
And then, I felt stupid for not doing that earlier...

Made by the prisoners!

 Met the Whale to see some lanterns weeee

No more lanterns like these leh. Omg pls tell me what's the point.
It's like dinosaurs reused from Science centre.
So disappointed. Tsk.


 Durian moon cake!

 Green Tea moon cake from....idk which company.
And it's so weird. Now moon cakes also have Cappuccino flavor all.
Please stay traditional on moon cakes or go sell cupcakes k.

17th Sept 2013
 Met the bff for dinner. And the hair band is a gift from him from BKK.
Chio bo? Look like some ge tai singer.
We both look like Chinese Nationals here hahahah

 Sirloin, Salmon rice thingy, Al Fungi, Escargots, dk what potato thingy and idk what's the green thing.

3 main course 3 starters.

For the 2 of us.

OH NO 

 Crazy boy's supplements 

 And then, 3 bowls of desserts.

FOR THE 2 OF US.

HAHAH


 Photobombed.

 Walked to Suntec after that cause we were too full.
Okay la not say v far....but btr thn nth.
 All girls want a guy bff and I'm glad you're mine.

 Even though you are always so kp

 But you can be a sweetheart sometimes too.




18th Sept 2013 
 Today's lunch cause I'm so lazy

And back at the gym ☺

This is why we bff hahaha

Oh, someone stalked my older posts and went back like 80+ pages.
Omg, please don't do things like that. So embarrassing know.


And a cockroach just flew through my window....I thought it was a bird....

***
“...sitting and waiting is one of the most miserable occupations known to man - not that it usually is known to men; women do it much more often.” 
― Diana GabaldonDragonfly in Amber

Waiting is not easy, not easy at all. Why do you think people get more frustrated the longer a friend is late?

Previous Next
Disclaimer
yourladywannabe.bs.cm Y
Hello.


theLADY


Sylvia
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.-Tennyson

Advert

Photobucket



f.


babyyyy