The Red Carpet ♥



Wednesday, March 13, 2013
IT Fair March 2013 6:08 PM

Said I wanna wake this space but I'm not really doing a good job eh? So now a short update before I prepare myself and head down to school.

Worked again at IT fair for Seagate (7-10th March) and I've to say their budget has dropped quite a lot...
But we've been working there for....4-5years?
Many old birds who we've worked with dropped by and are surprised to see us still there.
Maybe it's time to pass down to the younger generations soon..

On our last day, Elaine came over to meet us and we went down to Lagoon to eat.


Headed down to Cash Studio after that for some K session  

2 nights ago, it was it's last night with us.
Thank you for serving us for 8 years.

Bought the Air Fryer at the fair and tested it out w mum.
Hahah bonding + eating session 

K bye. Or else I'm gonna be late in meeting Elle!

Previous Next
Disclaimer
yourladywannabe.bs.cm Y
Hello.


theLADY


Sylvia
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.-Tennyson

Advert

Photobucket



f.


babyyyy