The Red Carpet ♥



Thursday, April 18, 2013
La Novella 10:05 PM

Okay I'm doing this post cause I feel very bad and feel that I owe Vilvian A LOT cause she helped me do my job last week?! I am horrible. Haha

So...I think many of you are graduation soon and might wanna have your graduation photos taken? I got mine taken at La Novella
last year. Not with my classmates though cause nobody wanted to take it with me....Sigh. So I went with my dearest Girlfriends and @5rose.

Graduate Loh!

It's a free and easy thing, so basically you can do whatever you want. But if you go with your group of friends you can also get it with a photograper, with additional costs of course.

So I had a formal graduation photo..



And a not so formal photo...



From collection of O level results together to graduation from Poly together 


More fun shots.
We took a lot of photos and I cant put them all up or you'll be bored to death.


And then after we had fun with our gown, we took some casual fun shots
 






You know this game, a common ice breaker game in camps.
The Tree Fire Squirrel thing..


My dearest girlfriends 

You can go there for any occasion, I had my passport photo taken there also. Vilvian took it for me but it's still there with her. Haha I left all my stuffs there.

You can take family photos, take couple shots, take wtv photos.
Randomly go there to take shots w friends also can.

After looking at the photos, I feel like asking my girls down again just to take fun shots together.
And asking my family down to take family photos too..

Wah this is true, I shall arrange for this once my exams are over.

Can also take blogshop photos there

This are the rates for the smaller studios
If you have your whole class going down, you can book the bigger studio. And they have many props too. Those glasses, sun glasses, hats etc are all from there. You can also play your music via your iphone there. You can party in the studio. Hahah Smr while playing your music it charges your phone for you also lor.

You can also bring extra clothes to change set. Hahah
K I'm not kidding. One hour can let you take lots of photos.

It's located at Eunos Tech Park, like DAMN FAR from where I stay but Vilvian and bf are really nice owners so....the travelling is totally worth it.

All you SPSU ppl can go down tght also can take a SPSU shot also.

You can go down to their website to find out more

Or if you are my friend and have my number you can wa me or twitter or IG you can ask me there if you have any enquiries la. Just keep asking, I will answer your questions!


Previous Next
Disclaimer
yourladywannabe.bs.cm Y
Hello.


theLADY


Sylvia
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.-Tennyson

Advert

Photobucket



f.


babyyyy