The Red Carpet ♥



Wednesday, April 17, 2013
9:17 PM

There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't because I thought I'd be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone and it fell a part I might not make it. It's easier to be alone, because what if you learnt you need love and then you don't have it? What if you like it and lean on it? What if you shake your life around it and then it falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It's like dying. The only difference is death ends. This, it can go on forever.

- Meredith (Grey's Anatomy S7E22)

Previous Next
Disclaimer
yourladywannabe.bs.cm Y
Hello.


theLADY


Sylvia
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.-Tennyson

Advert

Photobucket



f.


babyyyy