The Red Carpet ♥



Sunday, March 31, 2013
Many Days 4:19 PM

16th March 2013
Went to JB w my girls and BennyBiryani for some seafood!

 24th March 2013
 Went for midnight Ghost Child with the same people!

19th March 2013
 Went for my HPV jab and eeeohs is my pillar of support. hahah

23 March 2013
 Went for Carnival Run with mum @ Bedok Reservoir

24th March 2013

27th March 2013
I had my first meal in SIM!

29th March 2013
Supper at Golden Mile with Hong Ping and eeeohs
Such a messy place. So many uncles fighting in the place. tsk

Dessert after our supper, what a fat night.

29th March 2013
Pegz drove us to MBS cause she had a room there given by her aunt and we were supposed to meet for our assignment.
But, obviously it's a mistake to plan to do assignment in a hotel room...
And you can keep money in my eye bags.

View from the 47th floor
Barrage seems to tiny here



Went off after the fail assignment doing and had some retail therapy. Teehee
 

So after th failed assignment, we had to meet up again the next day (which is yesterday).


 Had dinner with Elle at The Star at Buona Vista.
I don't remember the name of the place but the unit number is #01-33 haha
This was what we had, $53 in total.
The pizza is alright, though some parts taste differently from other parts, like the ham part and the beef part.
I preferred the sandwich. 
Met AndyAyamPenyet after that for Warm Bodies.
And then BennyBiryani came to meet up w us there.
Lepakkkkkk and then home.

My life is boring. So boring :(
I'm gonna start studying from Monday - Thursday everynight at Gombak's Mac for April,
so join me if you wanna study! :)

Previous Next
Disclaimer
yourladywannabe.bs.cm Y
Hello.


theLADY


Sylvia
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.-Tennyson

Advert

Photobucket



f.


babyyyy