The Red Carpet ♥



Thursday, May 09, 2013
4th May - 7th May 3:28 PM

4th May 2013
Been playing Pokemon Yellow so much now..
And once I start playing, time passes damn fast!
Like I looked up again and realised one hour has passed....

Went to HV to meet the bartenders for Brunch at Hatch.
 Eat clean? heheh
Sent Zom off to his camp after that and Dex left his bike at HV and we travelled in my car.

Went to Clementi to get some accessories for my fish.
Stopped by emicakes for some Durian Omelette!! hehe  

I was just trying to be photographic.

 Went to J8 after that because this suaku says he has never been there....


Caught The Call. It was okay until the ending...

Walk the perimeters of idk whr because the suaku wants to find a kopitiam. Went a whole big round when we were already beside it before!!
And he has a monster living in his stomach.

In the aftnoon Zom said he didnt want to finish his vegetables. But he did.
And dinner, Dex said he didn't want to eat the egg yolk. And after awhile, he said 'I finished the egg yolk'. Hahahaha 

It was only 10pm so we lepaked beside my car for awhile.
Then his sir called and say that he didn't need to go back to the station anymore so we went for an impromptu prawning session at Bishan.


We caught 1 like every 10mins for the first hour.

And then the minutes got longer....

and ended up with only 12 prawns at the end of 3 hours...

And the stupid carpark fee was $7..
Stupid papaya.


 K la, he did all the work.
I only successfully caught one prawn. Hahah
He caught the rest, washed, bbq....and eat.


Came home to this beauty after that :)

5th May 2013

 Drove me and Elaine for Brunch.
The serving of food was a little slow considering the number of staff they had there.
Took about...15mins?

 Mentaiko Pasta for me.
It's not bad but a little too dry in my opinion.

Idk what crepe is this. It was recommended and Elaine tried it.
Portion was super small. And it's roti prata skin.
It was nice I must say but....
I can't take the oil. It goes flowing in your mouth. 

Treated this meal cause Elaine has done way too much for me 


Photoshoot at La Novella after that with Shauna! :)

 Look at the size of this baby. Hahah
I must say the camera is not very high tech. Like no wifi and all.
Just a basic with some filters.

I'm somewhat regretting not getting the Samsung one now.

 Called for Pasta Mania delivery!!
My maid's plate. Haha

 Edited this for dex hahah


Went for a walk after the heavy meal.
 Bought this at the 7-11 we passed by while walking. Teehee
I luv Iron Man


 These 3 photos below are taken with my Casio JE10
 Blue's fin are recovering!! Took quite awhile but I'm so glad he's getting better.
And he loves his new hideout.
Blue has been with me since last August :)
His toy is still in the midst of disinfection cause the rubber smell is so strong. 

 My pets 


7th May 2013
 Bringing my baby out for the first time!
And from here on wards, all the photos are from th camera.

 The owners of La Novella

Pardon my sleepy eyes. I woke up at 9am just to have brunch with them. 

Shoik Maki 2nd Gen in no filter 

 Shoik Maki 2nd Gen in POP filter

Shoik Maki 2nd Gen in soft filter

haha just testing the filters of my cam.

Century egg maki
They didn't really like it but I found it was acceptable.  

 
Century Egg Toufu
I was talking to Gui Jie then I popped this into my mouth.
My face stun sia. Hahah
It was really weird at first. Like I totally didn't expect what I was tasting.
But after that, I quite liked it!
I think I will go back for this.

But there wasn't a lot of varieties to order from.
So it's more of like a tea break meal.

And this time Elaine treated us. hahah

Went down after that Paris Baguette Cafe for pudding!!
Hmmm, worth a try.
But I don't have a sweet tooth so I don't think I will go back just to have this again.
Caramel, Strawberry, Original

This time, Vilvian's treat.
Wahlao, all treat here and there.
Hahah


Went to Velocity after that to meet my mum. First time there and I got lost at the tunnel because of one stupid guy who tried to ask me for donations of something. 

Went to New Balance cause we have 25% off from Sundown
 Saved $80. Yay! 

 No filter

Pop filter

haha 

Had this smoothie for 5 freaking dollars
Celery X Avacado X Grapes 

Casio watch arrived! 

These were the buys plus one more top for mum 

Model for shoes leh heheh 

I've learnt to appreciate home cooked dinners though I have them every day.

When I was working at SCHU like 2 years ago, I worked so much that I haven't had dinner at home for awhile and that was when I actually missed it. 

 "What you want??"

Previous Next
Disclaimer
yourladywannabe.bs.cm Y
Hello.


theLADY


Sylvia
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.-Tennyson

Advert

Photobucket



f.


babyyyy