The Red Carpet ♥



Thursday, May 02, 2013
Labour Day 2:06 PM

28 April 2013
Met up for dinner finally with Elle!



There was a long queue outside Nihon Mura at Cine and Eunice came to my rescue!
She was eating already inside and asked if I would like to take over her seat as she was leaving.
Thank you!

Had a great chat with Elle, and we meet longer meet ups!

29 April 2013
 
First official day of the holidays and I've started my healthier eating and exercising!

 First day of exercising and Pei Ying came to be my buddy!
Swim x Gym

30 April 2013

Luvving th sun and happy that I'm finally having my life back.

1st May 2013
Labour Day
Dex came over and we headed out by MRT + bus

We took a hell lot of shots bfr deciding on this as the best....
My home is not a good place to take photos

Headed to Jcube first to catch Identity Theif
It was not bad, quite funny.
 Then bused down to Jurong Point for dinner and to shop.

And he commented that one picture took a lot of work haha
An app for taking photos, one for filter and one for text before going into IG


And then bused back to my place cause he parked his bike here

 And while walking back from the bus stop...
I tripped over his leg and fell -.-

WEAK omg. And I just had my maid help me remove my shirt.
I feel so sad for myself.
I actually pitied myself......

Previous Next
Disclaimer
yourladywannabe.bs.cm Y
Hello.


theLADY


Sylvia
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.-Tennyson

Advert

Photobucket



f.


babyyyy