The Red Carpet ♥



Thursday, July 25, 2013
11:31 PM

I said I'd keep this space alive....but I'm so lazee :(

20th July 2013
Pacific Rim with the bartenders. Meh. A bit draggy.
Mushroom head boy.

21st July 2013
Brunch with my ladies and we extended our brunch to mini shopping trip plus Grown Up 2
While waiting for the food to come. Hahah



Got some random stranger to help us take a group photo....but dude, where's our feet?!



23rd July Midnight

Couple came down to collect some stuffs and came for supper all the way from Pasir Ris!

23rd July 2013
Muscle man buddy came for a gym session!
Hehe pants so funneh

Went to fitness corner aft gym for like 10mins and I kena 4 mozzie bites.....

Went to Mustafa after everything for some grocery shopping.
So nice to grocery shop with a fitness buddy hahah
And as usual....I overspent.

Muscle man wearing my tee. Hahah
Where got ppl bring police tee wear out one... tsk



My best buddy :)
Started our first tub of protein shake tght last year!


 Eat clean eat clean eat clean.
hahaha fake one. All the 'dirty' stuffs are below. Hahah

25th July 2013

Went to Amore today alone!
Every time I go for Energy Sculpt Lesson, can always see my tears dripping on the floor.
My fats crying. Hahahah


I spent 40mins preparing this wrap today...
So troublesome.
Why you so troublesome...

Anyway, I think some people are wondering where I get all the time from for all this fitness stuffs like gyming and running and all. And people are asking my why I decided to start this.
I didn't feel I was fat and all before, I mean I did but I didn't think it was THAT bad.
Can totally see in the most left photo, Idk why nobody mistook my head as a basketball bfr.
I decided this when I woke up one day, browsed though instagram and chanced upon this fitness user and bam, I started.
How I get the time and all? I made it my priority. I didn't find a job just so I can gym/run whenever I want. I can't really find a before full body photo (no la, I just didn't bother finding), but you can tell from the shape of my face, as quoted from 2 different friends 'from double chin to jaw line'. Hahah and from this I finally heard people telling me "you've lost weight". At first it was determination that kept me going, but now it's more like a lifestyle. I'll feel very uneasy whenever I don't workout for more than 2 days.
I started out last Hari Raya, it's almost Hari Raya again. This is my progress for 1 year.

Okay Idk how to end this well so....byebye.

Previous Next
Disclaimer
yourladywannabe.bs.cm Y
Hello.


theLADY


Sylvia
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.-Tennyson

Advert

Photobucket



f.


babyyyy